MetaTrader 5 is designed for foreign exchange and financial markets
One platform, multiple markets!
MetaTrader 5 is a diversified financial product trading platform that can be used in foreign exchange, stocks, and futures markets. The platform provides all the necessary tools for financial transactions: technical and fundamental analysis, algorithms and copy trading, as well as the development of custom technical indicators and EA automatic trading. This versatility provides users with the ability to obtain a full library of trading tools for successful work in any financial market.
- The stock market is a collection of securities buyers and sellers. To buy and sell stocks, futures, bonds and options, the only thing you need to prepare is a trading account. Therefore, traders can participate in the operation of the most successful listed companies from all walks of life, and the use of derivative financial instruments and futures contracts can reduce capital risks.
- There are three main types of securities, including stocks, bonds and derivatives. Unlike the foreign exchange market, which is traded around the clock, the exchange operates regularly—that is, only during working days and working hours. The difference with foreign exchange trading is that foreign exchange has a limit on the amount of domestic currency that traders can trade, while stock traders can buy and sell the stocks of any company. Here, the main principle of profitability is to buy low and sell high.
- Stock exchanges are extremely popular in the United States. (New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, New York Mercantile Exchange, Global Futures Trading System and other exchanges), other popular exchanges include Tokyo Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange (LSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX).
- Modern technology and network development can use multi-functional computer software for securities trading-trading platform. Traders place an order to buy or sell securities in such software, and then the dealer conducts transactions on the stock exchange on behalf of the trader. The MetaTrader 5 trading platform provides advanced functions for trading on global exchanges and provides powerful tools for technical analysis, algorithms, and group trading.
- The rich features of the MetaTrader 5 desktop version can also be accessed from mobile devices. The mobile platform version is available for smartphones and tablets with Android and iOS systems. you can use it The MetaTrader 5 mobile platform is engaged in stock trading all over the world. Download the mobile version of MetaTrader 5 for free and start trading now!
- MetaTrader 5 supports algorithmic trading, which means using automated trading to engage in trading on the exchange market through a preset algorithm. They can be created, tested, debugged and optimized directly on the platform. The built-in MQL5 Wizard will help any trader to create customized Expert Advisors. If you don't want to program yourself, you can buy an existing automated transaction from the market or make a customized order from a professional freelance programmer.
Foreign exchange market
- Foreign exchange is a foreign exchange market between banks, and its trading volume exceeds all other financial markets. Through the global information network, foreign exchange transactions can provide currency trading operations 24 hours a day. Not only to banks but also to retail accounts. Speculation is the core principle of profiting from foreign exchange-buy low and sell high.
- The most popular foreign exchange currencies include USD (United States dollar), JPY (Japanese Yen), GBP (pound sterling), EUR (Euro), CHF (Swiss Franc), CAD (Canadian Dollar) and AUD (Australian dollar). They generate major currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF.
- Traders can access the foreign exchange market through foreign exchange dealers. All you need is a computer (or smartphone/tablet) connected to the Internet and a MetaTrader 5 platform that can be downloaded for free. Foreign exchange orders are sent directly from the platform. Based on fundamental and technical analysis, traders try to predict the direction of the currency: in other words, try to buy the currency at the lowest price and sell it when it rises. The profit of the trader is equal to the difference between the buying and selling prices produced.
- Automatic trading algorithmic trading can also be used in the foreign exchange market. EA automatic trading strategies can analyze currency quotes and perform trading operations. You can develop your automated trading, buy existing Expert Advisors from the market, download free apps from the codebase or order custom applications from freelance services.
- You can also easily trade foreign exchange from your tablet or smartphone. Through the MetaTrader 5 mobile platform, you can engage in foreign exchange market transactions anytime, anywhere. Download the mobile app for free and bring your trading account wherever you go!
- MetaTrader 5 provides an extensive tool library to ensure the most suitable conditions so that traders can enjoy trading in the financial market. The greatest opportunity, rich functions, simple user interface, clear trading logic and additional services-all these good things can be used in the foreign exchange and securities markets. With MetaTrader 5, there is no need to use multiple programs to trade in the foreign exchange market and exchanges. It's that simple: one platform, multiple markets!